2011/06/11

Journal 1 #

The first week, we were in English for international trade. I’m so serious because I never learned about the business before.


The teacher, Ajarn Gob who teaches this course and she spoke about coming to learn. I’m so happy when she told this subject has lots of happiness. It can help us do whatever we want for success. There are four things that are Discipline, Passion or motivation, Hardworking <Hard working never kills us>, and the last one is Positive <Everything is possible>. In the classroom teacher answers the question about “what is the business?” I thought it was just a simple question but why do I think of it for a very long time and many other questions in the question paper.

In this course everyone have to create a blog for submission their journal. I’m so serious because I can’t create my blog is pretty. Senior’s blog are very beautiful. They’ve created, lovely. When I got back to my room, I login G-mail to create my blog. I searched some information about the blog. Thus, it made me confused. T^T However, I think it is a good start...^^


2 comments: