2011/06/29

My reflection on Victoria's Secret.

    When I know Victoria ‘s secret, I understand strategies that make a great benefit for company such as their advertising campaigns, including the Victoria's Secret Lingerie Catalog and Victoria's Secret Fashion Show are visually appealing and controversial. It’s advanced continuously.                               
    The company use internet media to promote their products that make customers are easy to contact detail for purchase products.
Victoria’s secret was established during in early 1970.That’s quite long time. But the company still create new innovation for their products such as high- tech for lingerie. Importantly, a great quality of products and advertising. I think that’s position of sale. These strategies make  the company is popular nowadays.

   
    Moreover, the company use sexy supermodels in Victoria ‘s fashion show for promote lingerie. That’s a fantastic!



22 comments:

  1. yes, i agree with you that VC is really fantastic!
    great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. BARBIE Palm!!!

    Count me in! VC is so fantastic. Your blog looks lovely and cute. I remembered that you've showed Barbie in ENGLISH NIGHT. What a lovely girl you are!
    I strongly believe when everyone come to join in your blog, they'll be happy and think about their childhood.


    ,,I'm a barbie girl in a barbie world! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute.When I see your blog,I'm very surprise and wonderful.Your blog make me feel very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwww !! BARBIE WORLD !!

    Your blog is CUTE!! (like the owner..Eiei)

    ^__________________^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is very cute and nice one :)

    barbie world ^_____^

    great job sis ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,pinkky girl, your blog is very cute:)
    I love your design and color of blog.
    It's proper with Barbie,,,^__^

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, My friend your blog is very cute and lovely you have a style for this work .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi my close friend.
    Your blog’s so lovely design.
    Barbie fit to you. Barbie Palm

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute !!
    i realy like your blog

    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute :)

    Barbie world ^Y^

    i really like your blog ^_______________________^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Barbie Palm^^

    Your blog is so cute like you.

    I love it because it makes me think of my lovely parents.

    When I was young,they bought me any barbies.

    So cool!!!!!! Kha,my lovely friend. >.<"

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are good a creative person :)

    keep doing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. morning all,
    thanks for providing comments on your friends' blogs.

    i'm proud of you : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Head of blog is interesting, good design , good idea ,good reflection. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. head blog is beautyful.
    this blog is sweety, nice and the owner of the blog is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow!!

    i love this brand and i love you eiei

    your blog is colorful so much

    i love your design ^_____^

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet design ^______^
    This brand is very very very cute!!!
    I love head of your blog that it's lovely.
    I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. >>>>> SO CUTE >>>>>
    I love design of your brand. Nowadays, I still like to see Barbie cartoon too much. I think that I am target group of your brand. ^___^ eieiei jubu jubu
    !!!!!!!! SWEET !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aha, I really love the way to design your blog. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW wow WOW!!! >> I love design of your brand that it make me like barbies in your blog. ^___^

    ReplyDelete