2011/06/11

Journal 2#


    The second week of this class, the teacher gave us reads about “Victoria’s secret and what is business?” Teacher teaches about Business stakeholders, it made me understand about it more. This week, teacher talked about “What are really in women’s bag?”
    It made me excited and it lets me know that women’s bags are not just cosmetics or mobile-phone but the really women’s bag have beauty, prestige, pride, hope, ambition, dream, and happiness etc. And this is one of the strategies that made customers need more. And teacher told the good news on Saturday, there are expert will teach about how to make a blog.
              On Saturday, I was training to create a blog. I enjoyed with it so much and I know how to create a blog header and input data on my blog. From I already learn to design a blog. It makes me know that’s not difficult as I thought and I intend to create a beautiful blog.

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Barbie ^^ I think it very lovely and beautiful girls ^__^
    I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice of your brand
    I think Barbie is very cute and your blog look sweet ^_____^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Plam
    wowwwww!
    Good idea.
    It is very cute.
    I like Barbie very much.
    Good luck with blog.

    ReplyDelete